Why should you register early for classes? You get the best class selection, and this is especially helpful if you need a certain class for graduation.
Important things to remember with early registration:
- Payment must be made by the Early Registration Payment Deadline, which is 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 4.
- If you want to add classes later, remember after the Early Registration payment deadline, any new course registration charges must be paid at the time of registration.
- Students with financial aid are responsible for fulfilling all eligibility requirements for their aid, including course registration status and sufficient funding to cover all charges on the student account.
- Students with third party funding must provide eligibility documentation for the third party funds to the Bursar/Cashier Office each term.
- Payment plans are available on-line beginning December 13th, and require a promissory note and initial payment of 50 percent of the tuition and fee charges plus a $25 fee.
- Make sure your courses meet your schedule needs, including the time, campus and level.
- If you need to change your schedule, make those changes before the first day of term.
- If you drop a course after the term begins, the refund for the course is reduced to 70 percent or less.
For more information on payments or refunds, go to: http://www.collin.edu/gettingstarted/bursar/index.html .