Experience team challenges, secret missions and new connections at “Mission Impossible,” the 2017 LEAD Student Leadership Camp.
To register, visit https://orgsync.com/139660/events/1920098/occurrences/4463722 .
- Open to all students enrolled in Collin College for Fall 2017
- All student participants must meet the Collin College academic class/course registration and payment deadline of 8 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 2. Please note: CougarWeb academic class/course registration and payment will NOT be available on August 3.
- All day event, check in 6:30 a.m., Friday, Aug. 4, Central Park Campus, 2200 West University Drive
- Students MUST PRESENT a photo ID (valid Texas Driver’s License, Texas ID card, or Collin College ID card).
- Leadership Camp will be held at the Prothro Center at Lake Texoma.Transportation will be provided by Collin College via charter buses. All camp participants must travel with the college on the buses, going and returning.
- All participants MUST Register for camp via the OrgSync event page, and SUBMIT the registration.
- All participants MUST SUBMIT a Liability Waiver form for camp.
- All participants are expected to abide by the Collin College Student Code of Conduct.
- Students approved to go to camp will receive more information closer to the date of camp.