By ELIZABETH MOMOH
This month, Cougar News is introducing a new feature to help share the student voice, their thoughts and feelings. The questions will change regularly and cover a wide variety of topics. Here is a easy one to start things off.
Where will you be in 10 years?
“In Washington, D.C, married and within my career.”
– Hazel Martinez, pursuing a degree in finance
“Hopefully with a job. Driving a Ferrari, definitely!”
– Ryan Rahman, pursuing a degree in biochemistry
“Hopefully at a big firm designing and working on airplanes.”
– Steve Kos, pursuing a degree in
mechanical air and space engineering
“Living somewhere in Dallas, being a dentist and married with kids, hopefully!”
– Winta Tesfaldet, undecided student
“My goal is to work for Google or Apple.”
– Jillian Brusa, pursuing a degree in
management information assistance
“I see myself being a nurse practitioner. Hopefully, I’ve earned my doctorate by then and hopefully having a family too!”
– Laura Ekezie, pursuing a degree in nursing
“I see myself owning the universe!”
– Michael Notinger, pursuing a degree in psychology
“Probably a head of an English department in the Plano school district.”
– Joseph Mons, pursuing a degree in education
Have a suggested question? Email Cougar News at email@example.com. And let us know what you think of this new feature.
Interviews conducted and photos taken by Collin College student Elizabeth Momoh.